Friday, December 07, 2007

I like

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant."

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something."

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence."

"You are not judged on the height you have risen but on the depth from which you have climbed."

"The soul that is within me no man can degrade."

"Nobody ever understands what a pioneer is doing."

"It is very easy to break down something. Throw a stone through a window; that is easy. Try fixing it, and that takes longer."

"Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world."

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get--only with what you are expecting to give--which is everything."

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it."

"Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers."

No comments: