Sunday, March 04, 2007

Fear: Fire/Light

Forest Whitaker did the Actor's studio interview.
You can tell that he is a sensitive guy and very self aware.
Even moreso, you can tell that he really researches his roles and tries to identify.
He even said that he tries to find the reason WHY someone would do a thing, or behave a certain way so that he could take it on and make it a part of himself for the time that he was in character.

I really admire that.
The WHY. The WHY.
One thing he said which struck me, was that he was always afraid.
I breathed a sigh of relief.
It's a thing that is with me.
Always...
But we all have to plow through and live life.
Forest said that his fear is not debilitating.
He said that walking through fire is like walking through light.
It guides his way.
I really am so glad that he said that
SHOOP! :)

No comments: